NEW SUPERFOODS & SUPPLEMENTS
Every year or so a new superfood or supplement is championed as the latest vital component of wellbeing. In today's episode, I break down the the hottest products on the market bound to soon warrant their own t-shirt!
Natural Calm Anti Stress drink by Natural Vitalilty
Magnesium Cream by Habitation Essentials
Eucalyptus Globulus by Lotus Aroma
Beyond Silver by Reset Cells
Fermented Vegan Protein by Genuine Health
Protein Powered Vanilla Macaroons by Meghan Telpner (a MUCH tastier way enjoy than a boring H2o mix)
- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop fermented vegan proteins+ vanilla
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 50g unsweetened organic/fair trade bakers chocolate
- 2tbsp cashew butter
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place all ingredients in the food processor and mix until evenly blended. Add maple syrup 1/2 tbsp at a time until desired sweetness is achieved. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides as you mix.
- On a parchment lined cookie sheet, roll out about 1 1/2 tbsp of the mix into tight balls. Gently place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes until lightly browned. Place in fridge to cool.
- While cooling, over low heart, melt together the chocolate, cashew butter, honey and coconut oil.
- Remove macaroons from the fridge and one at a time, dip the bottom half into the melted chocolate. Place back on parchment. Once all macaroons have been dipped, put back in the fridge to set.
- Serve slightly chilled. Can keep in the fridge, in a sealed container, for one week.