This contest is intended for residents of Canada (excluding Quebec residents). Participants must be over the age of 19. No purchase necessary.
1. Contest Sponsor: The Style House
2. The promotional period for The Style House Meiresthai giveaway (the “Contest”) starts on April 16th 2015 and continues until May 1st 2015 at 11:59PM EST (“Contest Closing Date”).
3. To Enter: Visit http://thestylehouse.ca/the-style-guide-contest and file out the form at the bottom of the page.
4. A random draw, conducted by a representative of the Contest Sponsor, from entries received as of the Contest Closing Date will be made on May 1st after the closing time. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limited to one prize per person or email address. Selected entrant will be contacted by phone or email at the telephone number or email address indicated on their entry within three (3) business days. Selected entrant must claim their prize within three (3) business days after the date of notification of such prize. Selected entrant shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of their prize. All prizes will be delivered to confirmed winners.
5. If a selected entrant cannot be reached, he/she will forfeit their prize and another random draw will be conducted to select a replacement entrant in the same manner.
6. There is one (1) Grand Prizes available to be won.
7. By entering, an entrant agrees to release and hold the Contest Sponsor, its parent or related companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability (collectively, “Claims”) that may arise from their acceptance, possession and/or use of any prize or their participation in this Contest, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter.
8. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the Grand Prize. This Contest will run in accordance with these Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest or the Rules at any time in its sole discretion and without further notice. Entrants must comply with these Rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the Rules if they participate in the Contest.
9. This Contest shall be governed by Ontario law. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree that Ontario courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Contest and that venue shall be only in Toronto, Ontario.