I'm just going to say it, I want to be in Fidelity denim – always. As in I wear a pair at least twice a week and there is a significant amount of my closet real estate dedicated to the brand's various washes and cuts. I'm not the only one. Some other gals who you may have heard of: Rihanna, Cameron Diaz, and Rachel Weisz have all been spotted in the Canadian designed/ L.A. made label. What separates Fidelity from the sea of denim out there? "Fabric, fit & finish" (Fashion). Trust. Founder & designer Jason shares the playlist that's on rotation in his studio, along with a note about why each song was chosen.
- Three Little Birds – Bob Marley. The ease of this song is how we like to keep the vibe around the office (we are very west coast like that).
- Voodoo Child – Jimi Hendrix. Give me a good guitar riff and I am happy. All Rock music finds its way into influencing my design style and helps shapes the direction the next collection will take.
- I Wanna be Your Boyfriend – The Ramones. With the resurgence of Punk right now this song fits so well with the sex appeal of the Fidelity wearing girl.
- Poetic Justice – Kendrick Lamar f. Drake. Great song, great sampling of Janet Jackson and Drake rap. All around a hit around the office.
- Get Lucky – Daft Punk f. Pharrell Williams. Great tune to keep us all moving to the beat.
- Rapture – Blondie
- Arcadia Fire vs. Blondie Mashup Sprawl II Heart of Glass – The Hood Internet. Perfect mixture of punk, rock and style.