Started in 2010, the company grew out of a simple passion for knitting. By uniting elements of craft and fashion design Dylanium Knits became a prominent company in the Canadian fashion community. Collaborating with high profile designers, including Philip Sparks, Greta Constantine and Sid Neigum; in 2012 Dylanium Knits was also featured in an international promotional campaign for the M.A.C. Cosmetics Style Seeker campaign. Not one to rest for long, soon after, Dylanium Knits participated in the 10th Annual White Cashmere Collection, in support of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, and was credited with the first design to ever be fully knit using only Cashmere® brand bathroom tissue. Today, Dylan shares a playlist made exclusively for The Style House.
As told to Amanda Cross.
- Get a Job -- Gossip
- Dime Store Diamond -- Gossip
- Sow Into You -- Róisín Murphy
- You Know Me Better -- Róisín Murphy
- Cold War -- Janelle Monáe
- Victory -- Janelle Monáe
- Too Hot -- Alanis (Morissette)
- No Pressure Over Cappuccino -- Alanis Morissette
- Blame It On The Boogie -- Michael Jackson and the Jackson 5
- Scream -- Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson